red light

The i2M musicport™ MIDI Converter & Hi-Z USB Audio Interface

Moderators: johnmc, james

fabioferra

red light

Post by fabioferra »

Oi!

Meu i2M fica com a luz vermelha ligada ao conectar o USB e não está funcionando.
Também não consigo atualizar o firmware.

(Google translate: My I2M gets the red light turned on when you connect the USB and is not working.
Also I can not update the firmware.)
james
Site Admin

Re: red light

Post by james »

It could be either of these problems:

(1) The USB cable is not working correctly. Have you tried another USB cable? Also try another USB port on your computer.

(2) The i2M is broken.

To update firmware, press and hold the button on the i2M, then connect USB. The red light should flash to show update mode. Can you update using the Sonuus Firmware Updater if you do this?

(via Google translate:

Pode ser qualquer um destes problemas:

(1) O cabo USB não está funcionando corretamente. Já experimentou outro cabo USB? Além disso, tente outra porta USB do seu computador.

(2) O I2M está quebrado.

Para atualizar o firmware, pressione e segure o botão no I2M, em seguida, conecte o cabo USB. A luz vermelha deve piscar para mostrar o modo de atualização. Você pode atualizar usando o Sonuus Firmware Updater, se você faz isso?

)
fabioferra

Post by fabioferra »

I opened I2M and saw that one of the welds was loose, now returned to work and updated.

Thank you!
james
Site Admin

Post by james »

Great. I am pleased you could fix this.

I have seen this before on a small number of i2Ms. But since then we changed the design to make it more robust so it shouldn't happen on newer models.
008hnoor

Post by 008hnoor »

To update firmware, press and hold the button on the i2M, then connect USB. The red light should flash to show update mode. Can you update using the Sonuus Firmware Updater if you do this?
Solarmovies
Kobe Bryant Height
Maryse Ouellet
John Cena net worth, Height, and John Cena age
Galina Becker