Wahoo Firmware and GarangeBand

For the Wahoo™ Dual-Analogue, Digitally-Controlled Wah/Filter Pedal

Moderators: johnmc, james

diegopino

Wahoo Firmware and GarangeBand

Post by diegopino »

Hi Support Team from Sonuus.

First i am very happy with Sonuus Wahoo... Enjoy everytime with my Guitar!

But today i am lost with the update,

When Connect the Wahoo to iMac the GarangeBand No recognizes the sound when the Red bulb is turned on but yes when is Turned OFF in True ByPass when the Sound its Clean Guitarr :?:

Can Check the image of resume my Downloads and update firmware:

Nota Importante:
Now Can Update the Firmware ....

Have the First Problem, the GarangeBand does not recognize the sound when I use the Sonuus Wahoo But Yes When Used True ByPass when the Sound its Clean Guitarr

i am lost with that... the software FirmWare are Ok Update, when used in Amps Guitarrs its Ok But when i Recorded with GarangeBand Its Not Sound. in the past time work perfect, but not now, maybe its my software of macOS ... :( Any Help Or Comment its Welcome

to connect the guitar used the Guitar Link USB Interface UCG102

Nota: when used in Guitar amplifier everything is fine

Very Easy the Update... Thank You!!!
diegopino

Re: Wahoo Firmware and GarangeBand

Post by diegopino »

Hi...

Today I write to confirm... Everything is fine, excellent My Wahoo Sonuus.... My Problem its Guitar Link USB Interface UCG102 I am very interested in Buying i2M musicport—MIDI Converter I think I'm needing it to setting.

Version of MacOS Sierra Version 10.12.2.

That are my system but cannot update more macOS System...
james
Site Admin

Re: Wahoo Firmware and GarangeBand

Post by james »

Hello,

I am pleased you have it working. From what you said, if the Wahoo works in your amplifier, the problem is either the Guitar Link USB, or some setting in GarageBand.

Regarding your version of Mac OS, we support old versions so that's not a problem. As long as the OS is OSX 10.6 or above it should work fine.