Factory Reset?

For the Wahoo™ Dual-Analogue, Digitally-Controlled Wah/Filter Pedal

Moderators: johnmc, james

xxsonussnz

Factory Reset?

Post by xxsonussnz »

Hi,

I've just bought a used wahoo and was wondering how I would do this as I've searched the manual and cannot find the answer.

Please advise,
Kerry.
james
Site Admin

Re: Factory Reset?

Post by james »

There is a way to fully reset the Wahoo to factory settings, including erasing all presets. The procedure is as follows (it's rather convoluted to ensure noone does this by mistake!)

(1) Press and hold: <FILTER 1/2> + <LEVEL knob> + <SAVE> for 10 seconds.

(2) The display should then show "CLr" to indicate you are going to do the full restore.

(3) Simultaneously press the <UP> and <DOWN> buttons (the arrows next to the display), and everything will be cleared.

Of course there is no way to undo this. At step (3), pressing any other button will get you out of clear mode without clearing anything.

The calibration data won't be erased (the pedal and filter calibrations). To make sure the pedal is calibrated correctly, you may want to follow the procedure in the manual for doing this after restoring as above.
xxsonussnz

Post by xxsonussnz »

Thanks James that's great will give it a try this weekend!

Cheers,
Kerry.
eriky

Post by eriky »

In the Wahoo Editor application, on the Setup tab, one also finds an option "reset to factory settings".
james
Site Admin

Post by james »

The "reset to factory settings" in the Wahoo editor won't delete your presets or internal calibrations, but will restore all the custom configuration options to factory defaults.

The secret key sequence described above will delete all your presets too.