on off via pedal movement not working

For the Wahoo™ Dual-Analogue, Digitally-Controlled Wah/Filter Pedal

Moderators: johnmc, james

CthulhuChaos

Re: on off via pedal movement not working

Post by CthulhuChaos »

I'm having this problem as well and I have a pretty early model (bought it right after christmas 2012). I emailed you more details

Mine passes through the audio just fine, but when you enable the fx, the foot controller movement does nothing. F00 preset crybaby sounds like it is a cocked at a fairly high pitched frequency, for example
james
Site Admin

Post by james »

CthulhuChaos, I've replied to your email.
CthulhuChaos

Post by CthulhuChaos »

Everything went smooth with sending in the pedal. I ended up getting a brand new one in shrink wrap! The turnaround was fast (in the US). Thanks!!!
Flop54

Post by Flop54 »

Thank you it's work for me now with your recommendations!!
p8guitar

Post by p8guitar »

On/off via pedal movement stopped working suddenly here, too. I think calibrating the pedal could help, but I think I'm missing something, because the calibration doesn't change anything. The manual says "Rock the footpedal from one extreme to the other a few times. Save this calibration and exit calibration mode by pressing..." I see "925" in the heel position and "918" in the toe position. this does not seem to be right... But the numbers not change by rocking the footpedal.
p8guitar

Post by p8guitar »

Is there anybody from sonuus staff who would care to answer? :?
james
Site Admin

Post by james »

Sorry for the delay. For some reason I didn't get an email notification on your post, I only just got this one now.

Please send me a PM with your details so we can fix this. It sounds like the connector that goes from the CPU to the pedal sensor has come loose -- this is a problem we had on some of the first batch of Wahoos.