Voluum - No Tuner and No Preset on the Bypass Mode

For the Voluum™ Digitally-Controlled Analogue Volume Effects Pedal

Moderators: johnmc, james

jiminix

Voluum - No Tuner and No Preset on the Bypass Mode

Post by jiminix »

Since I've got this pedal, I've never use the tuner. I push the button for a very long time, and nothing happened on the screen of the pedal. Also, I never be able to use [ the Preset "Bypass" mode ] to assign a volum effect or other when the Voluum is not active.
I use the new firmware (Version 1.3.00), and, amazing! the both effects works. but not for a lonf time. I plugg off the voluum, and when I plugin again, push the button dosen't works about the tuner, and the preset "bypass mode" in the control panel in the software have anyway no effect !!
Is it the pedal or a preset or the firmware or something else ?

Thanks for your support!
james
Site Admin

Re: Voluum - No Tuner and No Preset on the Bypass Mode

Post by james »

Please note we've also just released a new firmware version today (1.5.0) This is available from the downloads area of our web site.

We've also updated the user manuals with details of the new features, though many of the new features require the desktop editor: http://www.sonuus.com/downloads/sonuus- ... Manual.pdf

Preset Bypass only works when the Voluum is locked (it's because it causes problems with editing if not locked). I assume you just haven't locked the Voluum.
jiminix

Post by jiminix »

Hi...I use de new firmware with the new update for the software. But nothing changed. No tuner when I press the iron/button. Is there a problem with the pedal ? should I try to reset the pedal ?

thankx for you support
james
Site Admin

Post by james »

Press-and holding the footswitch will take you into preset-select mode.

KEEP pressing the fooswitch and it will then take you into the tuner.

By default, this "long press" is 2 seconds, but it can be changed to longer/shorter times.
I am guessing you are not holding the footswitch for long enough.