i2M musicport announced

General SONUUS announcements.

Moderators: johnmc, james

james
Site Admin

i2M musicport announced

Post by james »

We are very pleased to announce our latest product: the i2M musicport™.

It combines the best of the G2M™ and the B2M™ with a USB interface, so you can connect directly to your computer (no USB-MIDI adapter is required). It also features a high-impedance audio interface, so you can get your guitar/bass signal into your computer quickly and easily without loss of tone that normal "line" inputs impart.

The i2M musicport™ incorporates several features requested by existing users of the G2M™ and B2M™, such as a highly configurable MIDI architecture to allow you to hold notes via a footswitch, transpose notes, choose MIDI channel, and much more.

Much smaller than the G2M™ and B2M™, and with even greater performance, the i2M musicport™ raises the bar on what's expected of a MIDI converter. It works with guitar, bass guitar and most other musical instruments including strings, wind and the human voice.

Opening up MIDI to the masses, the i2M musicport™ makes MIDI more musical, more fun, with less hassle. No instrument modifications, special pickups, or special drivers are required, just plug in and play.

Product details can be found on the product page: http://www.sonuus.com/products_i2m_mp.html
james
Site Admin

Watch this for info on availability

Post by james »

To find out when the i2M will be available in various regions, subscribe to this post. We will update is as info becomes available.
james
Site Admin

Re: i2M musicport announced

Post by james »

The i2M musicport has now started shipping to our distributors. The following distributors should have the i2M musicport within a few days, and then it should be available in retail stores in plenty of time before Christmas:

* Japan (this arrived in Japan today)
* Peterson EMP (who cover: USA/Canada/Mexico/Latin America/Norway&Denmark/Germany, Austria, Switzerland & The Netherlands)
* Sweden
* UK, Northern Ireland & Eire
* Italy
* Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary
* Australia