Loopa software

For the Loopa™, The World's First Looper Microphone

Loopa software

Postby wurzelovap » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:33 am

Hi, what software do I need to have in my computer and what should I do in order to use loopa with my pc to record stuff and use it "just" as the audio production?
wurzelovap

Re: Loopa software

Postby james » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:28 pm

Any audio recording software should work.

For free versions, have a look at Audacity: https://www.audacityteam.org/
james
Site Admin

Postby Bumeaung50 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:18 am

Yes, right! And if you don't know how it will use and wanna know other freewares you can download try to find on their audacity guides to help you using audacity record editor. It can also able to use on android.
Bumeaung50

Postby Kultiwari » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:41 am

I'm taking a (possibly permanent) break from this project. My efforts are now mostly focused on a hardware-only version of this project for my own personal use.

The latest master is more recent than the releases, so I suggest that if you can, install from the source! (master includes Ableton Link support and midi outputs).

I put a lot of work into this project over the years, but it was always a struggle trying to get Web Audio to work the way I wanted. That combined with trying to also make this an app for other people to use, took up way to much energy. I just want to get back to making music.

So long, and thanks for all the fish.
Many institutes are using a Software Testing Training And Placement In Pune but a number of them are extremely good at teaching
Kultiwari

Postby sanavigupta » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:36 am

Great Post.Thank You :)
sanavigupta

Return to Loopa™ Support