g2m with Native Instruments Maschine MK3

The G2M™ Universal Guitar to MIDI Converter.

Moderators: johnmc, james

Sicnus

g2m with Native Instruments Maschine MK3

Post by Sicnus »

Greetings,

I've purchased the g2m specifically to be able to use it to convert bass to midi in my Maschine MK3. So far, I can get it to show up as a device but it never works like a keyboard will. I have two usb/midi keyboards and they show up just peachy.

I've tried setting the switches inside to:

1 (up) 2 (down) | 3 (up) 4 (up) | 5 (down) 6 (down) | 7 (down) 8 (down)

Nothing seems to work.

I haven't seen it anywhere, but is there software I'm supposed to install to get this to work? What gives! Please help.
james
Site Admin

Re: g2m with Native Instruments Maschine MK3

Post by james »

What exactly is (or is not) happening when you connect the G2M and play some notes on your bass? You should see the MIDI LED flash on the G2M and at the same time the Maschine should receive those MIDI notes.

There is no software for the G2M, the DIP switches let you configure all the available options.
Curlees

Re: g2m with Native Instruments Maschine MK3

Post by Curlees »

james wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:09 pm What insulated hunting boots that most hunters are using and what exactly is (or is not) happening when you connect the G2M and play some notes on your bass? You should see the MIDI LED flash on the G2M and at the same time the Maschine should receive those MIDI notes.

There is no software for the G2M, the DIP switches let you configure all the available options.
How often does it happen that the DIP switches aren't functioning normally? I think I may have that problem.