low battery

The G2M™ Universal Guitar to MIDI Converter.

Moderators: johnmc, james

cafeinn

low battery

Post by cafeinn »

hi,i just bought g2m last day,when i plug my guitar into g2m, LOW BATTERY was light and not work ( i use new battery and i try to replaced),can anyone can help?
james
Site Admin

Re: low battery

Post by james »

Is the Low battery LED the only LED that lights? Does the green power LED ever come on or flash?

If you have replaced the battery, and know the battery is OK and this is still happening, it is likely that your unit is faulty and it needs to be replaced. You should contact the store you bought this from and if they verify the unit is faulty, they will replace it for you.
roger

Post by roger »

Is there anything that can be done if you bought the unit second hand (eBay) and it stopped working?
james wrote:Is the Low battery LED the only LED that lights? Does the green power LED ever come on or flash?

If you have replaced the battery, and know the battery is OK and this is still happening, it is likely that your unit is faulty and it needs to be replaced. You should contact the store you bought this from and if they verify the unit is faulty, they will replace it for you.
james
Site Admin

Post by james »

Have you confirmed the unit is not working?

I assume the low battery LED is always on, and no other LEDs function?

Since you are not the original purchaser, it's not covered under warranty, but perhaps something can be worked our. Where do you live? You can PM me the details if you prefer.