garageband and i2m problems

The i2M musicport™ MIDI Converter & Hi-Z USB Audio Interface

Moderators: johnmc, james

stupid

garageband and i2m problems

Post by stupid »

My name is Cathy and I just bought the i2m I downloaded the software from the site ,plugged in my guitar, the input source is mono i2m midi on my garageband ,selected a new track the guitar plays but when I choose band instrument to a flute for example the guitar will not change, the tone of the guitar sounds a little different but not a flute or any other instrument, I am working on a Mac Lion 10.7, I know the garageband is picking up the i2m because the gains button on the i2m software when moved it moves the volume on the garageband please help as I need to sort this out by friday. ( sorry I might have repeated myself new to this)
PaulK

Re: garageband and i2m problems

Post by PaulK »

Hi Cathy, Its hard to know where to start to help you. Can you please send a few screenshots of your Garageband screens. Use "Grab" which is in Applications - Utilities

Thanks
stupid

Post by stupid »

I don't know how to use grab hence my username I do have it in my dock but thats it Im a pc user and just changed to mac we seem to be moving from one problem to another. please don't give up on me
stupid

Post by stupid »

Hi I managed to use grab but how do I attach it for you to see it thanks/Users/cathyraftopoulos/Desktop/Screen Shot 2012-07-04 at 12.07.39.png
PaulK

Post by PaulK »

Do you use skype? I can show you. Once you have captured the screen or window hit the red button of the captured screen and save it to your desktop. then use the upload attachment on this page below
PaulK

Post by PaulK »

Best send me a private message - see above the Subject line and below Board Index line -click on 0 new messages
stupid

Post by stupid »

It says the file is too big what now Im only allowed 256kib
PaulK

Post by PaulK »

I have sent you a private message - see above the post Subject line and below Board Index line -click on 1 new messages Under big green SONUUS banner at top of the page.