For the Wahoo™ Dual-Analogue, Digitally-Controlled Wah/Filter Pedal

Moderators: johnmc, james

Flex

Retrig

Post by Flex »

Retrig in LFO mod is not working to me.
something special about this?
my version of hardware is 1.0.0.0
I have tried adjusting sensitivity in setup, but nothing change, what can I try?
james
Site Admin

Re: Retrig

Post by james »

Are you using the latest firmware version (1.2.01)?

In your previous post it suggests you are using bass, is that correct? Have you set "instrument" to bass (4 or 5 string) in the Wahoo settings? Sensitivity doesn't affect retrigger, that's to adjust envelope sensitivity. You don't need to adjust anything for retrigger (other than the instrument).
Flex

Post by Flex »

This is a problem: evry time I try to update the wahoo firmware, (With the latest firmware) it crash my laptop, and I have to try many time to update with older one to get the pedal operating, any solution?
Anything I could make bad? I put the pedal in updat mode... and I use the updater app...No hub ou anything pluged to my laptop...
james
Site Admin

Post by james »

Are you using OSX?

There is a bug somewhere in an OSX driver that causes this (our firmware updater uses standard drivers, so on it's own it can't cause the computer to crash). We have never been able to reproduce this, but have had a few reports of this happening. Often closing other applications, or disconnecting other devices helps. Sometimes just retrying the update works.

As an experiment, to try and workaround this bug, we have a version of the OSX firmware updater that does the update more slowly. You can download it here and see if this works. If you try this, I'd love to hear how you get on with it.

http://www.sonuus.com/downloads/softwar ... -1.3.1.zip
Flex

Post by Flex »

I've just done, it worked great, thank you :-)
Flex

Post by Flex »

But retrig does not work :-(
Flex

Post by Flex »

Tested a lot of things but retrig does not work, any suggestion?