Voluum Software Suggestions, Take 2

For the Voluum™ Digitally-Controlled Analogue Volume Effects Pedal

Moderators: johnmc, james

phaedrus

Voluum Software Suggestions, Take 2

Post by phaedrus »

Hi
I just wondered if you were planning on making the editor available for Andriod/IOS devices?

I love the fact that I can set 2 presets using the preset bypass option. Would it be possible to set a different bypass option for each saved preset? Is that even possible?
Sorry if these have already been suggested before.

Many Thanks
james
Site Admin

Re: Voluum Software Suggestions, Take 2

Post by james »

We don't have immediate plans to make the editor available for iOS/Android. But it's certainly something we have been thinking about, just too many other things to do first.

"A different bypass preset for each preset." is a good idea. I can think of a few ways this could be done. For now, I've added it to the feature request list so we can consider it along with some other changes.
phaedrus

Re: Voluum Software Suggestions, Take 2

Post by phaedrus »

Cheers James.
Glad you like the dual preset idea and thanks for taking the time out to interact with customers. Your after sales service is second to none.

The voluum is an awesome pedal and hasn't left my rather large and extremely crowded pedalboard since I bought it and can't see that changing anytime soon. So far I've only been using a fraction of its features, so having the editor is a real must for me so I do hope you'll find time in the future to implement such ideas.

It's really cool and unique that a pedal can and has had it's features tweaked because of customer requests. The nearest comparison that I can think of is TC E's toneprint.