Request: printfiles for manual

For the Wahoo™ Dual-Analogue, Digitally-Controlled Wah/Filter Pedal

Moderators: johnmc, james

Fogael

Request: printfiles for manual

Post by Fogael »

While I'm getting more and more the hang of configurating the Wahoo without the software, I still have to look up in the manual like...a lot. The three digits display is beautiful, but inherently kinda cryptic :)

I can already see the manual fall apart in the near future.
I mean, I can print the pdf that is already up, but that'd be waste of paper and space.
One print sheet of the manual (that is two pages of manual, four if you count the backside) fits nicely on a Din-A4 paper. So it would be awesome if you could provide a printable file of the manual. And with "printable file" I mean a pdf that has all the pages assembled in the correct imposition and maybe some crop marks. That way one could just print one half, pack the paper back into the printer, print the other half, staple it, fold it, crop it and voilà - you have a manual that you don't have to worry about in the rehearsal room. That would be awesome!

Like that you could also provide an updated version of the manual if there is need for an update (or maybe include missing stuff like I mentioned in another post). Plus you should already have a file almost like that. If you want I can help you create a how-to-sheet to keep the effort on your side minimal. With a how-to every wahoo owner would able to print another manual if theirs got obliterated by use or there was a major update. That really would be "future-proof" like advertised :)
CaBleman

Re: Request: printfiles for manual

Post by CaBleman »

I second that, with the request for updating the manuals regarding to the latest changes and added features! :ugeek:
james
Site Admin

Re: Request: printfiles for manual

Post by james »

I've just updated the Wahoo manual, and uploaded it. Download from here:

http://www.sonuus.com/downloads/sonuus-Wahoo-Manual.pdf

Adobe Acrobat Reader lets you print it as a booklet. The paper size is a little smaller than A5, so it should print nicely on A4, 2 pages per sheet (4 when double-sided).