Wahoo pedal not working/responding to sweep

For the Wahoo™ Dual-Analogue, Digitally-Controlled Wah/Filter Pedal

Moderators: johnmc, james

Draven777

Wahoo pedal not working/responding to sweep

Post by Draven777 »

Hello,
I was on here a couple months ago talking about how my Pedal stopped responding. It eventually started working, so I figured it was just a fluke. But unfortunately it has not been responding for about a week. I've tried everything. The effect will activate if I put the pedal in the toe down position, but after this, no sweep effect occurs no mater the position the pedal is in. All I get is high pitched squealing feedback. Would this be something I would send out for repair? I've tried different things to see if it will work. I updated the firm ware about 6 months ago, and didn't notice a problem until I did this. I remember however that I was told that this was not a firmware issue but maybe calibration? also, my on/off switch keeps loosening up. every time I tighten it back, about a week later it will be wiggling around. I'm afraid this might break as well. Any recommendations on how to keep it tightened? or maybe the threads that hold on the bold are stripped? My main concern however is the pedal not responding all together, though. thank you kindly for your time again :)

Jacob
james
Site Admin

Re: Wahoo pedal not working/responding to sweep

Post by james »

Hello Jacob,

Please send me a PM with your details so we can get this fixed for you.

James