No Wah Sweep Problem

For the Wahoo™ Dual-Analogue, Digitally-Controlled Wah/Filter Pedal

Moderators: johnmc, james

Soulrock8

No Wah Sweep Problem

Post by Soulrock8 »

Hi. My wahoo doesn't seem to have a proper sweep, if any at all. I would say this is probably a connection issue within the pedal from reading through the forums. I tried calibrating it and the numbers read anywhere from 490-530 at best. The low and high numbers would vary slightly with each attempt to calibrate. I bought the pedal for a secondary pedal board and once noticing the issue I put it aside for some time, but I'm eager to finish my board. Please let me know how to get this fixed. Thank you.
james
Site Admin

Re: No Wah Sweep Problem

Post by james »

Hi, Can you please send me a PM with all your details so we can resolve this for you.

I agree that it it does sound like this is a defective connector. You should find that everything else works, just not the pedal control.
Dom

Post by Dom »

Hi James..
I'm in the same ballpark as the previous gentleman. After many years of loyal service I suddenly have no Wah sweep anymore.
The unit works fine otherwise and I am using the autowah presets as a backup at present.
Tried the pedal calibration test and it seems to be fluctuating between 568 and 682 if that helps.
I'd love to get it 100% again!
BTW this is a brilliant pedal! I use it exclusively in my acoustic rig and the sounds are amazing!
Only pedal in the world that can successfully mimic a didgeridoo!!
Cheers from DownUnder!
Dom
http://www.dom.zip.com.au
james
Site Admin

Post by james »

Hi Dom,

Please send me a PM so we can discuss this in detail.

James
Mousey240376

Post by Mousey240376 »

I to have the same no sweep problem after calibrating.
james
Site Admin

Post by james »

@Mousey240376 I've sent you a PM.
krakatoad

Post by krakatoad »

Me too. After many months of not using the pedal (and very few uses before that) I plugged it in and find that moving the pedal has no effect.