Unreliable footswitch+thomann question-

For the Voluum™ Digitally-Controlled Analogue Volume Effects Pedal

Moderators: johnmc, james

Andreya

Unreliable footswitch+thomann question-

Post by Andreya »

Hey all, hope you're having a good day!

I got two little problems. The first is that the footswitch on my voluum has begun to act up. Sometimes I start the device up and the footswitch does nothing at all, it won't engage the pedal nor will it go to change presets or activate the tuner when held. Sometimes I can get it to work by clicking it a few times in quick succession but it doesn't seem reliable. I found an old thread here talking about replacements, how would I go about finding one? I'm pretty good with a soldering iron so I could probably do the fix myself with proper instruction and a good switch, what do you recommend?

Secondly, because I freaking love this device (in spite of the shortcoming I've experienced) I'd love to get a second one to keep on my bass board. However, I've noticed Thomann no longer stocks it. Will more go out to Thomann you think? Should I email them and ask them to stock it? :)

Cheers.
james
Site Admin

Re: Unreliable footswitch+thomann question-

Post by james »

Sorry to hear about your footswitch. We should have a replacement we can send you. I'll send you a PM to get your details from you.

I'm not sure why Thomann don't have it in stock. It certainly wouldn't hurt if you can email them to ask about it. I will chase that up from our side too.
Andreya

Re: Unreliable footswitch+thomann question-

Post by Andreya »

Thx, will do!