music demos, please

The B2M™ Universal Bass to MIDI Converter.

Moderators: johnmc, james

boylebass

music demos, please

Post by boylebass »

Sorry guys, but the namm demos are unimpressive. Before I plunk down $100, I would like to see if it is capable of producing Music, not show-floor stuff. I realize that you featured some musicians using your device, but demoing and testing is different than 'playing a song'.

I think that this could be a useful product for me. However, I am unconvinced that it is going to work. The questions and answers on the forums are underwhelming. The youtube stuff is 'show-floor-stuff'. Please convince me.

I wouldn't have gone to the trouble to register and type all of this if I wasn't truly interested, so please don't think I'm bashing you.

I am an experienced professional bassist and I've been using electronic instruments since 1980. Current rig is Logic-based.

Thanks,

Michael
johnmc
Site Admin

Re: music demos, please

Post by johnmc »

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your comments. We are planning some better demo videos of our products but it will be a while before these are available. I don't know if you've seen this youtube video posted by a user (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc8FbTKqgfs) - -the first part is not so 'musical' but from around 3:40 onwards he plays a few riffs - maybe gives a little more insight as to how the B2M will respond.

John.