Bad Market move..

For the Wahoo™ Dual-Analogue, Digitally-Controlled Wah/Filter Pedal

Moderators: johnmc, james

byteofthecherry

Bad Market move..

Post by byteofthecherry »

Wahoo..!!..whats all that about..you made your name in 'Midi'..yes i realize the limitations of the 'standard' itself..but many(read 'Me') like the stability of the hardware if pushed hard and I still depend on a lot of Roland gear... at the moment laptop/notebook/tablet/whatever hardware is to flimsy(try (dis)connecting USB/Firewire connectors on a regular basis) all bad strain angles..add instable O/S(we all know who that is)..the too expensive alternative(we know who that is and the connectors are the same)..deeply disappointed..all i wanted was a better USB/Midi direct interface, simple low cost..your missing your market..I wish you all the best..but..!!!
james
Site Admin

Re: Bad Market move..

Post by james »

Just because we've introduced the Wahoo doesn't mean we won't be doing other MIDI products!

We're at the NAMM show right now, the first day of the show was yesterday and there was an extremely positive reaction to the Wahoo. The product sits well beside our existing MIDI products, but opens up our market to guitarists who know nothing about MIDI (a market which is a whole lot bigger). We're hoping to make more guitarists aware of the potentials of MIDI so we can do even more cool MIDI products in the future.
james
Site Admin

Re: Bad Market move..

Post by james »

Fortunately, at the NAMM show, everyone agrees that the Wahoo is a great move!

At the show there's a huge buzz of excitement about the Wahoo, and it's received a nomination for "Best Of NAMM". You can vote for the Wahoo here: http://www.bestofnamm.com/products/by/sonnus