User Manual for musicport v1.3

The i2M musicport™ MIDI Converter & Hi-Z USB Audio Interface

Moderators: johnmc, james

soundog

User Manual for musicport v1.3

Post by soundog »

The online manual appears to be v1.0. Is there an updated manual with all of the features since v1.0 explained in one place? Thx!
james
Site Admin

Re: User Manual for musicport v1.3

Post by james »

The i2M user manual has not been updated. The user manual describes the basic functions, which you can use without the editor.

There is a manual supplied with the Desktop Editor, which has been updated to describe all the latest features.
soundog

Post by soundog »

Sorry, I did mean the manual for the Desktop Editor. The link on the site for Desktop Editor is for the V1.0. doc. Is this incorrect? Thank you....
james
Site Admin

Post by james »

Ah. Yes, sorry this is the old version. The latest version is included in the installer when you download it.

We'll update it to be the correct version when we get a chance to do it.

Thanks for pointing this out.

EDIT: The latest version has now been uploaded.
soundog

Post by soundog »

Well, there didn't appear to be a manual with the Mac download. So, I downloaded the Windoze version, installed it using Parallels, located the resulting pdf, opened it with Acrobat, and saved it to my Mac drive. The journey was long, but the destination was the same! Great info in the manual, BTW. One could spend a few years getting into the scale possibilities. Also, the "compression" and "expansion" settings and velocity threshold setting are very useful for experimenting with cutting back on false MIDI output resulting from key noise on sax, or ambient stage sounds.
james
Site Admin

Post by james »

Oops -- this was missed when the latest update was put together. It should be in the zip file beside the app.