Software improvement suggestions

For the Wahoo™ Dual-Analogue, Digitally-Controlled Wah/Filter Pedal

Moderators: johnmc, james

bettywiles

Re: Software improvement suggestions

Post by bettywiles »

gastric wrote:Huge improvement:

* Provide an online repository for users to upload / share patches that can be access directly from the editor application. I'd like to suggest mimicking what Line6 provides for their devices. It allows both the company and users to provide new patches, rate / review them, download them easily, etc. and create an entire new companion "product" to support the hardware you're selling. In contrast, most companies do not provide company-hosted patch repositories and it makes it extremely difficult for users to share / get new patches from each other due to technological and time / effort hurdles.
Hey Hi Gastric This is an Amazing and Marvellous Idea Good Work And Great Job Hatsoff Thank You So Much....
BUDSAL

Post by BUDSAL »

For my circumstance I'd basically be using it to quickly switch between the two stations, so the wandered sound and furthermore click wouldn't be noticable. Play a line heel down, promptly go toe-down and play an alternate line with a substitute channel.
steve31

Post by steve31 »

Hello,
I compared my wahoo has a Subdecay Prometheus dlx. So it gave me an idea but I do not know if this is possible and if I can make myself understood ...

Currently the two filters work in parallel with a balance button. Is it possible that both hi and lo filtre1 parameters are modified according to the race of the filter 2? The best thing is that we can apply the curve hi or lo or two.
We would have a button "combine filters" with a parameter "hi lo or both". When the filters are combined, the balance button would be unusable but the parameters would move along the curve of the filter 2 ..
I hope that this improvement is possible because I think it could take the pedal even further!
And also by the voluum could get such a tremolo with maximum volume increases as a measure of the race and not the minimum volume ..

I hope I was clear!

Regards:
Steve,,,,,,
STEVEN
Flop54

Post by Flop54 »

steve31 wrote:Hello,
I compared my wahoo has a Subdecay Prometheus dlx. So it gave me an idea but I do not know if this is possible and if I can make myself understood ...

Currently the two filters work in parallel with a balance button. Is it possible that both hi and lo filtre1 parameters are modified according to the race of the filter 2? The best thing is that we can apply the curve hi or lo or two.
We would have a button "combine filters" with a parameter "hi lo or both". When the filters are combined, the balance button would be unusable but the parameters would move along the curve of the filter 2 ..
I hope that this improvement is possible because I think it could take the pedal even further!
And also by the voluum could get such a tremolo with maximum volume increases as a measure of the race and not the minimum volume ..

I hope I was clear!

Regards:
Steve,,,,,,
Hello Steeve,

I've asked this add years ago.
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=851&start=30
I dont know if we want it at the same way but i think it can be a hudge add for the wahoo.

James what about my sync reset problem?
Vintageconn

Post by Vintageconn »

I read some previous posts that touched on MIDI Sync, this suggestion may be a little different, and is hopefully not difficult to implement.

With firmware 1.5.00 an LFO set to MIDI Sync responds to MIDI Start, Stop & Continue commands, and apparently requires Start or Continue to begin cycling in time to a MIDI clock signal. This behavior synchronizes the LFO to a MIDI instrument, sequencer, or global clock source for all the MIDI devices. When an LFO is set to MIDI Sync there is no option to retrigger the LFO, but phase adjustment is possible since the starting point was defined.

Suggest you add a new LFO type, something like "MIDI BPM" which would:
* Use the MIDI timing clock signal to define the BPM, like the current Pedal BPM setting;
* Ignore MIDI Start, Stop and Continue commands - it would always be running, like Pedal BPM;
* Allow Retrigger - I use this setting on a lot of my LFO-based presets;
* Retain existing Pedal BPM capabilities, like adjusting div'n via the pedal, and specifying steps.

Thanks