Preset List

For the Voluum™ Digitally-Controlled Analogue Volume Effects Pedal

Moderators: johnmc, james

phaedrus

Preset List

Post by phaedrus »

HI
Do you have an updated list of presets please?

I don't get much chance to use my voluum with the editor as yet, so if I had a printable list, I can then tweak them without the editor.

Thanks

Edit: I see a similar enquiry was made of the Wahoo - I guess I could take screenshots, the next time I can get my voluum to the editor. Shame the editor needs to see the voluum to look at preset types
james
Site Admin

Re: Preset List

Post by james »

Don't have this yet... but will try to get something available soon for you; even if it's just screen-grabs.

The reason the editor needs to see the pedal to get the list is because the editor doesn't know anything about the presets, it's all stored inside the pedal. That way, if the presets change because of a firmware update the editor will still show the correct presets.
phaedrus

Post by phaedrus »

Hi
I've done a quick screen grab of the presets. It took about 2 minutes!!
I've come to realise that I really need to be bringing my voluum back to my studio, rather than leave at my rehearsal space, to get the most out of it, with the editor. At least until I can get a cheap laptop.
But thanks anyway
james
Site Admin

Post by james »

Glad you got the screen-grabs working... I've still not had time to look at this. I was hoping to put together something prettier than screengrabs with some descriptions of the presets too. Still on the to-do list...
james
Site Admin

Post by james »

Here is a pdf of the Voluum presets, with some descriptions. It's an excerpt from the User Manual which I've quickly udpated to include this list. The User manual pdf hasn't yet been updated.
Attachments
Voluum-PresetList.pdf
Voluum list of presets (from User Manual)
(77.42 KiB) Downloaded 853 times
phaedrus

Post by phaedrus »

Thanks!