volume

See what i2M musicport™ reviews have been written by magazines, blogs and end-users.

Moderators: johnmc, james

ralph1

volume

Post by ralph1 »

I am not geting a strong signal out of my Mac when recording midi into Logic 9...I have opened sound preferences and have the volume turned all the way up...any reason come to mind?

Thanks,

Ralph1
james
Site Admin

Re: volume

Post by james »

Can you inspect the recorded MIDI data and see what the velocity values for the notes are? If they are high (generally above 100) the sound level should be ok.

What synth are you using in Logic?
Is the volume for the channel the synth is on turned up?
Balthazar

Post by Balthazar »

Increase the recorded MIDI data velocity values. If they are high (generally above 100) the sound level should be ok.Otherwise the sound is not in a expected level/. we want to set the exact sound in the MIDI is the very important one.
zeeshan123

Post by zeeshan123 »

Hello,
I have read on sonuus website G2M description page than it have updated with new version V2 enhanced tracking 3x faster performance.
Recently I have purchased the i2M musicport hardware version is: 1.42.02 - firmware version: 1.0.00
I would like to know if the my i2M has also the V2 enhanced tracking 3x faster performance ?

Try out our free Testking ccna security final exam and latest comptia training courses to get high flyin success in final and Testking six sigma pdf exams, mcts rivier dumps quincy.edu is also very useful tool.
Last edited by zeeshan123 on Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
james
Site Admin

Post by james »

Yes, the i2M musicport has the same fast tracking as the G2M V2.

You should also download and install the latest firmware for the i2M musicport (http://www.sonuus.com/downloads.html)