saving and changing names of presets

For the Wahoo™ Dual-Analogue, Digitally-Controlled Wah/Filter Pedal

Moderators: johnmc, james

TomG

saving and changing names of presets

Post by TomG »

I'm having trouble saving the name of a preset i have made from scratch - in the save dialog i can't seem to edit either the long name or the short 3 character name that should be on the unit.

is there something i'm doing wrong?

I also have saved a couple of the factory presets over to the "p" bank so i can quickly swap between the two - i was hoping to edit the name of these presets as well - to something i can remember more easily, and am having the same issue - when i click on the text box it never gives me a cursor so that i can write anything..

Hope that makes sense.

Using mac with lion + latest firmware and software...
matt

Re: saving and changing names of presets

Post by matt »

Hi Tom - I had the same problem with the OSX editor over the weekend. I dropped a note to James and he replied as follows (he's been at NAMM so replies are a bit delayed...):

"On the editor, there is a bug in the OSX version that prevents editing the long and short name. This has been fixed and we will release an update soon -- it works fine in Windows, it just seems to be a Mac issue. I will post an update when I get back."

I'm hanging out for the update too mate! Alternative I guess is to use a Windows machine if you have one until the update is released.

Peace,

Matt
Site Admin

Post by james »

As Matt says, we know about this and a fix will be out soon. Only just back from NAMM, so it might take a few more days to get it out. Sorry about the delay.
TomG

Post by TomG »

Thanks matt, and thanks James.

Glad to know i'm not being stupid, and that its the software not me! Looking forward to the update.

Hope namm went well for Sonuus.

Cheers,

Tom
james
Site Admin

Post by james »

The OSX Editor has been updated, and is now available for download (http://www.sonuus.com/software.html)

This should fix the problem with not being able to edit the preset name (long and short name) when saving via the editor.

We've also updated the Wahoo firmware to fix a couple of bugs, so I suggest you get that too.
TomG

Post by TomG »

Good News. Just downloaded and will have a play.

Thanks